c. Early 2023.
Approx. $14,000 – $53,000 p/annum depending on size of suite (90-350sqm). Estimate only and subject to change following receipt of formal budget and unit entitlements.
• Car parking
• Carpet tiles
• Ceiling tiles
• Combination of shop front windows and hardwall to external perimeter
• Hardwall perimeter tenancy walls
• Water / sewer connection point
• A/C to open plan layout
• Lighting to open plan layout
• Fire protection to open plan layout
• Common toilets
• Access to EOT facilities.
Yes, the Seller offers a no fuss, turn key integrated fitout for an additional cost.
10% of the Purchase price.
*held on account by the selling agent in an interest bearing trust account.
Deposit payable upon signing the Contract of Sale.
Balance payable at completion of the medical suite.
With every purchase of a medical suite, the Buyer obtains strata ownership of car parking. Quantity subject to size of suite being purchased. Additional car parking is available to license.
• Numerous food and beverages outlets
• Central landscaped plaza
• End of Trip facilities (shower/bike store)
Yes, a Buyer can lease their suite to a third party so long as the use is consistent with ‘medical’ as per the local council guidelines.