AN INNOVATIVE AND CONNECTED WORKPLACE
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST NOW OPEN AT WESTERN AUSTRALIA’S MOST DYNAMIC NEW COMMERCIAL SPACE.
The Murdoch Health and Knowledge Precinct (MHKP), the first stage of the broader Murdoch Activity Centre (MAC), is primed to become one of Australia’s largest specialised centres and is projected to be Perth’s largest employment hub outside the CBD.
The MHKP, developed by Hesperia, will comprise over $200 million in investment and will include aged care, short stay accommodation, residential apartments, commercial offices, retail, food & beverage offerings, medical suites, and Western Australia’s first medi-hotel.
Invest in your business today by securing office space in the new commercial building at MHKP, with pre-lease opportunities available from 180m2 suites to whole floors of 1,250m2, or the entire building of approx. 8,000m2.
MHKP COMMERCIAL OFFICE OPPORTUNITIES INCLUDE:
- TARGETING PCA A GRADE OFFICE BUILDING
- LARGE UNENCUMBERED FLOOR PLATES WITH SIDE CORE
- INTEGRATED AND CUSTOMISED FIT OUT SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
- AMPLE NATURAL LIGHT WITH FLOOR TO CEILING GLASS FAÇADE
- PREMIUM END OF TRIP FACILITIES WITH SHOWERS, LOCKERS AND BIKE STORAGE
- SECURE BASEMENT PARKING AVAILABLE
- AMPLE CARPARKING FOR STAFF AND VISITORS WITH ACCESS TO OVER 4,000 WITHIN 100M RADIUS
- ACCESS TO SUPERMARKET, RESTAURANTS, CAFES, GYM AND CHILDCARE ONSITE
- BUILDING NAMING AND SIGNAGE RIGHTS AVAILABLE
- WALKING DISTANCE TO MURDOCH TRAIN STATION AND BUS INTERCHANGE
- LANDSCAPED PLAZA OFFERING AN OASIS FOR STAFF AND VISITORS